Available Expo Options!
SOON ANNOUNCING MORE DATES IN THE NEW ENGLAND AREA – KEEP POSTED!
VIRTUAL EXPO – Ongoing – NOW LIVE! Click below to sign up!
Participants who register by April 5 will receive a free magazine in the mail in early 2021 and are eligible for FREE giveaways…see below for more information!
Since being in person is tough and capacities are limited, why not introduce brides/grooms to potential wedding vendors virtually? It’s a blast and you will learn so much!
We invite you to join us virtually from the comfort of your home! Grab a glass of wine, your fiancé, and curl up on the couch with your laptop!
You will gain unlimited access to watch through videos and scroll through listings of the ONLY wedding professionals you need to plan your wedding. You will be able to log in at any time once you register for a ticket and watch as many times as you need! The expo will be live until the end of February 2021!
Loved this expo! Got so much accomplished! I got my photographer, videographer and also networked with the ladies at Brideside and that’s where I ended up getting my dress! Thank you for making wedding planning that much easier!!!!
Virtual Expo Giveaways!
Participants in our virtual expo have the chance to win giveaways periodically throughout the duration of the expo, now through the end of April 2021!!
You could win OVER $3000 IN PRIZES!!
Also, every participant will receive a free mini magazine in the mail in the spring of 2021!
Our current giveaways are listed below & we will be adding more soon, keep posted!
- A chance to win an All-Inclusive 4 day, 3 night Honeymoon stay at the Majestic Resort in Mexico or Punta Cana! Enter to win inside the virtual expo no later than April 14th! Winner will be announced on April 21 by Sensatioal Travel!
- Happily Ever Expo swag “I survived Wedding Planning in 2020” T -shirts and Bride Masks!
- A Chambord Bar Cart! Perfect to display your Chambord cocktails at your wedding or bachelorette party!
- A two-night stay at Burke Mountain Resort in lovely VT! A $500 value!
- A two-night stay with breakfast and parking included at the Danvers Doubletree! A $600 value!
- FREE Engagement Session with Stephanie Berenson Photography! A $600 value!
- A 90 minute Wedding Clinic session with Kay May Design! A $297 value!
- A $250 gift certificate towards a boudoir shoot with Mon Chari Boudoir!
- A seat to The Wedding Planning Intensive by Elaina Pires of Revel and Joy Events. Includes two sessions in January 2021! A $119 value!
- A free Lash Set at Deka Lash Burlington! A $200 value!
- A $100 gift certificate towards stationery or calligraphy services by FXA Calligraphy & Custom Designs!
- A $100 gift certificate to Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski, provided by Independent Consultant Katheleen Schaker!
- An eco-friendly Bridal Bouquet from Something Borrowed Blooms! A $65 value! Two available!
- A 5 pack of 100% Cotton Pleated Face Masks made by Bre Budryk Custom Bridal! A $55 value!
- A one hour private introductory wedding dance lesson at First Dance Studio! A $115 value! Multiple opportunities to win!
- MORE to be announced!
In Person Expo Giveaways & Prizes!
At our in person expos, you could win OVER $2000 IN PRIZES!!
Also, every bride that attends in person will get a swag bag sponsored by The Knot that includes:
- The Knot swag and latest magazine issue
- HereComesTheGuide.com wedding planning checklist
- Boston Weddings Magazine’s latest issue
- Modern Luxury Weddings Boston Magazine’s latest issue
- A coupon for 50% off lash set and free fill at Deka Lash Burlington!
- $150 off coupon to 125 Bridal Boutique!
- a chance to WIN a $500 Boudoir photo shoot with Mon Chari and a $200 credit towards prints!
- a chance to WIN a $500 gift certificate to Calla Catering & Events!
- a chance to WIN a $100 Tieks Gift Card!
- a chance to WIN an eco-friendly Bridal Bouquet from Something Borrowed Blooms! A $65 value!
- a chance to WIN a The Mrs. Box or The Mrs. Box branded ring cleaner!
- a chance to WIN a set of champagne toasting glasses by BAM Events!
- a chance to WIN a Lelo Bridal Pleasure set from Satin Kiss! *Select locations
- a chance to win a gift card to Antea Amoroso Design!
- a chance to win a two-night stay with breakfast included at the Danvers Doubletree! A $300 value!
- a chance to win a one hour private introductory wedding dance lesson at First Dance Studio! A $115 value!
- a chance to WIN $100s in restaurant gift cards!
- MORE to be announced!*
Extravagant displays and lounge areas where you can envision how it might look at your own wedding! Feel free to take a seat, soak it in, enjoy a drink, chat with your crew and start seeing your own wedding come to life!
Please note, during COVID-19, however, we are aiming to keep contact to a minimum and some of our giveaways and displays may not be available. We promise we will still have some surprises to help you envision your special day! We thank you in advance for your understanding.
*Giveaways are subject to change and may vary by location.
Why attend Happily Ever Expo?
Happily Ever Expo was created by a bride (and her groom) for all the current New England brides and grooms. If you are in the thick of wedding planning, listen up! We know exactly what engaged couples need and want out of attending a wedding expo and bridal show. You’ll meet vendors that are working on the same speed as you, whether you are planning a small intimate backyard wedding or an extravagant affair! Some of these vendors offer services that may not have even crossed your minds! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to save time and connect with vendors face to face. With all that wedding planning you have to do, you don’t have time to run around to multiple businesses. Meeting one-one-one outside of a wedding expo can be so time consuming! Why not check it off the list all in one spot? Above all, you’ll have fun while you’re doing it!
Happily Ever Expo is modern and fresh. At Happily Ever Expo, we promise to offer the most up to date vendors, hand-selected by our owner, which means you’ll put on a wedding to remember!
Can’t wait to see you at your local Happily Ever Expo!