Experience Your Modern Wedding Expo!
EXPO DATES & LOCATIONS!
DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET EXPO TICKETS AT THE BOSTON MARRIOTT PEABODY! IT'S HAPPENING IN...
Expo Giveaways & Prizes!
At Happily Ever Expo, you could win OVER $3000 IN PRIZES!!
Every bride that attends will get a swag bag sponsored by Chambord, AW Bridal and/or The Knot that includes*:
- Chambord swag
- The Knot swag
- Boston Weddings Magazine’s latest issue
- Engaged in Southern New England Magazine’s latest issue
- Swag from Happily Ever Expo!
- A $200 print from SymbolizeIt!
- AW Bridal Catalog & Coupon!
- Exclusive Discounts from The Mrs. Box!
- and more!
PLUS Your chance to WIN a 3 day/2 night ALL INCLUSIVE HONEYMOON (excludes airfare), $800 value to a Viva Wyndham Resort in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Or Bahamas!
And more chances to win these additional door prize giveaways*:
- $500 Boudoir photo shoot with Mon Chari and a $200 credit towards prints! A total value of $700!
- A set of Tungsten Wedding Bands by JVL Jewelry! An $800 value! Mulitple chances!
- (1) Dance Floor Lighting System, valued at $295 , by ECF Entertainment!
- An overnight stay at the Proctor Mansion Inn with full breakfast, approx. value $312!
- A 3 session pre-marital relationship coaching package with Carol and Tia Relationship Coaching, a $750 value!
- A Tie the Knot Gift Basket, valued at $250, that includes a wedding planner, gift cards, (man)mosa & mimosa set, and more! Provided by East West Mortgage.
- $200 towards a print & digital booth package with Photo Nook Co.
- A $100 Tieks by Gavrielli Gift Card! Multiple chances!
- Chambord BOOM3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker! A $140 value! Multiple chances to win!
- Chambord FujiFilm instanx mini camera! Multiple chances to win!
- A $250 Gift Card to Big Bach Energy!
- 1 Box of 12 Pizza Cupcakes from 4 Corners Pizza in Newton! 2 chances!
- Brunch for Two at Lake Pearl Wrentham! Multiple chances to win!
- A Wedding Planner from Wicked Bride!
- A Car Tote Cooler with cups sponsored by Slawsby Insurance Agency!
- Branded Stanley Cups from Photo Booth Picture Company!
- Dinner for Two at Traditions Restaurant at the Purity Springs Resort!
- The Malibu Noble Double The Mrs. Box!
- Engagement Session with Kimberly Finn Photography! A $250 value!
- 3 Signs for your big day from Someday Designs!
- A gift certificate for a free made to measure bamboo shirt from Regan Clothiers! Value $159!
- 5 Letter Marquee Rental from Alpha-Lit Central Mass/Metro West! $250 value!
- Custom Acrylic Welcome Sign from Someday Came Designs! A $250 value!
- Basket of Buff City Soap Products! A $250 value!
- A Bride Clip from Thistle Rose Bridal!
- A Beach Vacation Tote from Golden Times Travel!
- A natural shell pearl and stardust sterling silver beaded bracelet from Purely Pearls Boutique! 2 chances!
- A set of 10oz YETI wine tumblers from ENGEL & VÖLKERS!
- 1 Custom Acrylic Welcome Sign with 1 Free Stand Rental by Signs by Viv! A $250 value!
- MORE to be announced!
EXCLUSIVE! AT THE EXPO: Enter for a chance to WIN a Honeymoon to Sandals Ochi Beach Resort through WeddingVibe.com, a value of up to $1800!
*Giveaways and swag are subject to change and may vary by location.
FUTURE DATES & LOCATIONS TO BE ANNOUNCED! STAY TUNED!
RE-VISIT OUR EXPOS!
Focusing on unique and modern ideas, products and services for today’s engaged couple.
It’s more than just an expo, it’s an EXPERIENCE!
Your happily ever after starts at Happily Ever Expo!
This expo did not disappoint! All the latest trends in the wedding and love industry were there. Plus staff were super polite and helpful!! Thank you!
I loved being a vendor at Happily Ever Expo! There was a great selection of other vendors and they had a huge turnout of brides. You can tell that the event was well thought out and a lot of hard work went into it. When I do another expo, it will only be with Happily Ever Expo! Thanks for having me!
Had so much fun at Happily Ever Expo at Connemara House! I couldn’t get over how many vendors there were and how helpful everyone was! My fiancé was able to talk to someone about getting a custom suit and I was able to book us dance lessons along with a fantastic hair and make up team!
The BostonGIF team LOVED working with Lora for Happily Ever Expo in Quincy. From day 1 in the planning process she was cheerful, enthusiastic and collaborative. When it came to event day, she was so helpful and my team had a great experience. She is totally focused on helping the participating vendors succeed AND giving a great experience to the guests coming through. Thank you Lora and Happily Ever Expo! Can’t wait to work together again.