Experience Your Modern Wedding Expo!
2021 EXPO DATES & LOCATIONS!
October 3rd at Hilton Boston/Woburn in Woburn, MA!
October 24th at Misselwood Events in Beverly, MA!
(at Endicott College, under weatherproof tent!)
2022 DATES & LOCATIONS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!!
Expo Giveaways & Prizes!
At our in person expos, you could win OVER $3000 IN PRIZES!!
Also, every bride that attends in person will get a swag bag sponsored by The Knot that includes*:
- The Knot swag
- Chambord swag
- HereComesTheGuide.com wedding planning checklist
- Boston Weddings Magazine’s latest issue
- Modern Luxury Weddings Boston Magazine’s latest issue
- a chance to WIN a $500 Boudoir photo shoot with Mon Chari and a $200 credit towards prints!
- a chance to WIN a FREE Engagement Session with Stephanie Berenson Photography! A $600 value!
- a chance to WIN a FREE Boudoir Session by Hella Positive Pinup with an 11×17 print! A $535 value!
- a chance to WIN a “Jump Around” Photo Experience by Booth Shopp! A $499 value!
- a chance to WIN a FREE Wedding Consultation with Carissa Corsi Events! A $200 value!
- a chance to WIN a $100 Tieks Gift Card!
- a chance to WIN a $75 gift certificate to The Cabot Lodge!
- a chance to win a Bridal Session 911 with Kara Maureen, Bridal Coach! A $249 value!
- a chance to WIN a Chambord BOOM3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker! A $140 value! Multiple chances to win!
- a chance to WIN an eco-friendly Bridal Bouquet from Something Borrowed Blooms! A $65 value!
- a chance to WIN The Mrs. Box & The Mrs. Box branded ring cleaner: The Gem Pen! A $104 value!
- a chance to WIN a Brunch for Two at Lake Pearl Wrentham! A $65 value!
- a chance to WIN a set of champagne toasting glasses by BAM Events!
- a chance to win a gift card to Antea Amoroso Design!
- a chance to WIN a Gift Basket valued at $100 provided by Lori Blades of Mary Kay Cosmetics!
- a chance to WIN a $50 gift certificate to Ilovemynighty.com!
- MORE to be announced!
*Giveaways and swag are subject to change and may vary by location.
RE-VISIT OUR OUTDOOR TENTED EXPO FROM OCTOBER!
Focusing on unique and modern ideas, products and services for today’s engaged couple.
It’s more than just an expo, it’s an EXPERIENCE!
Your happily ever after starts at Happily Ever Expo!
OCTOBER 3 – BOSTON/WOBURN HILTON! (indoors)
OCTOBER 24 – MISSELWOOD EVENTS in BEVERLY, MA! (outdoors)
SOON ANNOUNCING MORE DATES IN THE NEW ENGLAND AREA – KEEP POSTED!
If you are newly engaged or you are a wedding professional looking to become an exhibitor contact us now for more information! You won’t want to miss out on our wedding expos!
All engaged couples who participated in our virtual expo received a mini magazine in the mail this spring. It is available here for digital download!
We will send another issue out to all attendees of our latest expos before the end of 2021! Click here to get on the mailing list if you haven’t attended an expo in person! It’s free!
MyRegistry.com is the leading wedding registry, where couples have the flexibility to select gifts from any store to include on one easy-to-manage list.
Add gifts with the MyRegistry.com browser extension or app.
Sync existing store registries to receive all the “perks.”
Register for cash gifts by creating Cash Gift Funds.
This expo did not disappoint! All the latest trends in the wedding and love industry were there. Plus staff were super polite and helpful!! Thank you!
I loved being a vendor at Happily Ever Expo! There was a great selection of other vendors and they had a huge turnout of brides. You can tell that the event was well thought out and a lot of hard work went into it. When I do another expo, it will only be with Happily Ever Expo! Thanks for having me!
Had so much fun at Happily Ever Expo at Connemara House! I couldn’t get over how many vendors there were and how helpful everyone was! My fiancé was able to talk to someone about getting a custom suit and I was able to book us dance lessons along with a fantastic hair and make up team!
The BostonGIF team LOVED working with Lora for Happily Ever Expo in Quincy. From day 1 in the planning process she was cheerful, enthusiastic and collaborative. When it came to event day, she was so helpful and my team had a great experience. She is totally focused on helping the participating vendors succeed AND giving a great experience to the guests coming through. Thank you Lora and Happily Ever Expo! Can’t wait to work together again.